*Homes.com Home Value is not an appraisal; it’s an estimate of value based on certain information.
Use as a starting point, but we strongly recommend you contact a real estate professional for a more detailed evaluation. Click here to learn more or see FAQs.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Average people per household: 2.36
- Median age of population: 37.1
Job & Employment
- Unemployment Rate: 5.6%
- Job growth in past 1 year: 6.45%
- Project job growth next 10 years: 47.3%
- Median income of household: $56,249