*Homes.com Home Value is not an appraisal; it’s an estimate of value based on certain information.
Use as a starting point, but we strongly recommend you contact a real estate professional for a more detailed evaluation. Click here to learn more or see FAQs.
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Average people per household: 2.33
- Median age of population: 33.6
Job & Employment
- Unemployment Rate: 7.2%
- Job growth in past 1 year: -4.98%
- Project job growth next 10 years: 22.84%
- Median income of household: $50,960