*Homes.com Home Value is not an appraisal; it’s an estimate of value based on certain information.
Use as a starting point, but we strongly recommend you contact a real estate professional for a more detailed evaluation. Click here to learn more or see FAQs.
Tryon, North Carolina
- Average people per household: 1.94
- Median age of population: 53.9
Job & Employment
- Unemployment Rate: 8.8%
- Job growth in past 1 year: -2.39%
- Project job growth next 10 years: 26.42%
- Median income of household: $33,216