*Homes.com Home Value is not an appraisal; it’s an estimate of value based on certain information.
Use as a starting point, but we strongly recommend you contact a real estate professional for a more detailed evaluation. Click here to learn more or see FAQs.
Jackson, South Carolina
- Average people per household: 2.33
- Median age of population: 44.4
Job & Employment
- Unemployment Rate: 10%
- Job growth in past 1 year: -3.88%
- Project job growth next 10 years: 22.24%
- Median income of household: $40,196