*Homes.com Home Value is not an appraisal; it’s an estimate of value based on certain information.
Use as a starting point, but we strongly recommend you contact a real estate professional for a more detailed evaluation. Click here to learn more or see FAQs.
Rapid City, South Dakota
- Average people per household: 2.35
- Median age of population: 36.1
Job & Employment
- Unemployment Rate: 5.7%
- Job growth in past 1 year: -1.29%
- Project job growth next 10 years: 31.72%
- Median income of household: $41,754