Real Estate Questions & Answers
Rules for Submitting a Question
Before submitting your question, please read the following rules:
- »DO NOT include personal info. Protect yourself by excluding your email address and phone number in posts.
- »Keep your questions brief. The question field is limited to 150 characters. Additional information to your question should be added in the details field
- »Explicit material will not be tolerated. Please refrain from including posts with vulgar language and/or adult content. You may report abuse by clicking on the "report" link that is displayed next to each post.
- »Please refrain from continued self-promotion. The Homes.com Questions and Answers Community is designed to promote interaction on Homes.com in a simple question and answer format only.
- »Rate your favorite answers. Show the community your choice for the best answer to your question!
New on Our BlogFannie Mae Makes Several Changes to Conforming Loans Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:00:18 GMT by Shashank Shekhar In the recent release of its underwriting platform called Desktop Underwriting (DU in short), Fannie Mae has made several changes to Conforming loans guidelines. Let’s look at the highlights: No more 40 Year and Interest Only Loans – Fannie Mae has retired loans with amortization terms greater than 360 months, which means no more 40
Homes.com contains a wealth of information to help you learn more about real estate. As one of the nation's top online destinations for real estate listings, our database contains nearly four million homes for sale and rental homes. You can also search homes.com for new home construction, foreclosures, and homes for rent. Our real estate agent directory allows you to find Realtors from more than just one brokerage firm. So whether you are wondering what your home value is, looking for a real estate agent to help you buy or sell your home, or just looking to browse properties in your area, it's all right here.