10 Easy Kitchen Renovation Ideas
A kitchen renovation is a huge opportunity to add value to your home. And you don’t have to spend a lot of money to make an impact, just follow these tips we’ve provided.
- If you cannot replace the entire or front of the cabinets, consider painting your existing cabinets.
- Or make a small change such as updated door handles & draw pulls or paint your walls a new color.
- Giving the walls a fresh new coat of paint will give the space a new life.
- Adding new lighting also helps modernize the space.
- If possible, floor changes such as hardwood or sleek tile can be inexpensive while still improving the home’s aesthetics.
- Adding new counter top also goes a long way. And like the floor choices, you have inexpensive options to make a huge impact.
- New appliances will go a long way to improving the space and keeping it up-to-date as new devices come out.
- Space storage options, such as shelving, will never be a negative. Everyone is always looking for more storage.
- Think outside the box on utilizing your space better; items such as pot racks that hang from the ceiling will give you added storage in a space that wasn’t used previously.
- And finally, add a window treatment to the space for a small but simple change.