10 Landscaping Tips for Your Home
Your yard is an extension of your home, so don’t forget to add some personality to it! You don’t have to have a green thumb to make an impact, just follow these tips we’ve provided:
- Add stones to create a pathway.
- Begin a vegetable garden to save money on groceries plus it’s great for your healthy eating plan.
- Add low maintenance plants such as hosta that won’t require that much attention, especially if you aren’t able to dedicate a lot of time to pruning plants.
- If you want to make the space appear larger then stick to one color scheme.
- Add plants that vary in heights to be visually interesting.
- Helpful environmental tips including the use of solar lights which also help save on energy bills
- Add shade trees around your house to conserve energy.
- Use bulbs to ensure you get maximum flowers each year.
- Try your hand at stringing shells you’ve collected to make a windchime.
- And use decorative and practical tiki torches with citronella as they are great to keep bugs away.