10 Creative Ideas for Promoting Your Open House
Selling a home can be a stressful time, but it doesn’t have to be! Homes.com has provided you with ten creative ideas to promote your open house:
- Putting up signs and balloons for a few days before advertising your open house.
- List your event on Craigslist.
- Send an email out to your email contacts (both personal and professional) asking them to spread the word.
- Be sure to put up flyers at local shops and ask small business owners to stop by as well.
- Ask your real estate professional to invite other associates or vendors to help bring in clients.
- Place an ad in the local newspaper and other local publications at least one week in advanced.
- Utilize social networking sites to increase attraction, such as creating an event on Facebook, or posting a photo of your house to Instagram.
- Use word of mouth opportunities as much as you possibly can.
- Ask neighbors to help promote it by sharing with their families and friends.
- Be sure to mention it at your next networking or social event, such as a community meeting.
Any other creative ideas? Share them with us in the comments! For more home living resources, visit our YouTube channel.