As you may have noticed we at Homes.com are in the Halloween spirit. We are big fans of all of the décor, costumes, spooky real estate, entertaining options, and of course all the delicious Halloween treats! In addition to seeing your spooky home décor, we want to see what else inspires you this festive season and what better way than through Pinterest? In case you are unfamiliar with the site, check out our Pinterest blog to learn more.
To prove Halloween isn’t just for kids, Homes.com is hosting a Spooky Scavenger Hunt on Pinterest.
Here’s How It Works
Create a board titled ‘Homes.com Spooky Scavenger Hunt’ on Pinterest. If you’re not already, be sure to follow Homes.com on Pinterest.
Hunt for the following items online and pin them to your board:
On the Homes.com Blog:
- Halloween drink that will bring joy to your kids and life to the party
- Pumpkin treat recipe that will make Halloween complete
- Creepy plate wall featuring scary skulls
- Frightening figure décor
- Crawling creepy creatures
- Halloween Trick-or-Treaters
- Halloween treat bag
- The Winchester Mystery House (hint Spooky Spaces means Spooky Places)
On our Contest Partner’s Blogs
- The House of Smiths – A sunglassed skull decal
- Home Stories A to Z – Blue pumpkins
- Inspired by Charm – Hocus Pocus Broom Co.
On Any Site
- Pumpkin Décor (Design or Carving)
- Snack or Treat
- Halloween Mantle
Pin the Spooky Scavenger Hunt badge below to your board:
Provide a link to your board on Pinterest in the comment section for a chance to win the $500 gift card before midnight EDT on 10/14/2012.
**We manually have to approve all of the comments due to our spam filter, so don’t be alarmed if you don’t see your comment with your entry link right away**
For those who may not be Pinterest fans, we also have a photo contest going on over on the Homes.com Facebook page. It’s easy to enter, all you need to do is upload a photo of your spooky space in or outside your home.