Viewing Answers 1 - 10 of 10
Contact me to give you numbers for listings in Orlando Florida.
Home buyers check List:
1. Figure out how much house you can afford. Calculate your monthly income and debt.
2. Get pre-approved for a mortgage. Choose a type of mortgage.
3. Determine what you want and need in a home.
4. Research your target neighborhoods.
5. Work with a buyer's agent who knows the neighborhood.
6. Search for homes in the MLS and For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
7. Research each home you want to buy.Ask your agent for comps to estimate the property's fair market value.
8. Make an offer and negotiate.
9. Finalize the deal.
10. Close the purchase.Review the settlement document at least 2 days before closing to see how funds will be collected and distributed.
Get a cashier's check for the amount you need to bring to closing, including the down payment and closing costs.
No question too small or too trivial
I will send you answers to any question
If you would like more information regarding listings in Orlando Florida area.. I can definitely help you. Please click my profile for more details.
Contact me for any questions you have on real estate
Hello - Hola
What exactly we are looking for? What price range? I would love the opportunity to help you. I have more than 12 years of experience, including Mortgage and Real Estate. Serving Lake Nona and Waterford area. Contact me via FB : Lucy Whitaker - Real Estate Broker Associate - Good Luck
ellen I can help you in all your real estate questions..Do you need a realtor for Orlando?
I would be happy help with listings. I was born and raised in Orlando and have been helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs since 1990. Call or email me and share what type of listings, price range, and location (zip codes) you would like. Please provide anything else that you feel would be helpful in your real estate search. I'm here to help. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
Ellen Tidwell, Realtor; Watson Realty Corp
Exceeding your expectations!
Can you provide more details to narrow the search criteria to include: home, townhome or condo? Maximum spend on property? Minimum # of bedrooms, baths, min sq. ft? What area, zip codes in Orlando? Anything else that would be a must have in the home? This will get you started on a quality search.
What kind of listings are you looking to purchase?