It’s been a great year over at Homes.com. Lots of new and inspiring changes have happened over the past year, and we wanted to share with you some of our favorite moments! What was your favorite moment of 2013?
Top Blog Posts of the Year:
- Do It Yourself Art: Stacy from Not Just a Housewife rounds up 24 examples of do-it-yourself art. The wonderful thing about art is that it is very personal and there is no limit to what you can do or where you take it.
- Ways to Create Great Curb Appeal for your Home: Adding color, tidying up your flowerbeds and displaying a little personality to the exterior of your house and its surroundings, is the fun part about being a homeowner. Shelley from House of Smiths provides four simple, big-impact ways to really add pizzazz to your property this year.
- Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks: Chelsea from Two Twenty One provides helpful tips and tricks to make your spring cleaning time more efficient so you can spend more time outside enjoying the warmer temperatures.
Top Handbooks of the Year:
- Spring Into the Dream: The change in season presents the perfect opportunity to brighten, rejuvenate and freshen your home. Along with ForRent.com, Homes.com is excited to provide you with this ultimate handbook to cleaning and organizing your home. Download here!
- The Ultimate Summer Staycation Handbook: In this handbook, you’ll discover fun leisure activities to do indoors, outdoors, and around your community; foods you would have never thought you could grill; refreshing recipes, such as sparkling fruit punch; spectacular summer party tips to impress your guests; bold ways to decorate outside; and so much more! Download here!
- Inspiring Home Moments: In this handbook, you’ll discover inspiring party and event ideas, easy relaxation and staycation tips, kid-friendly activities, Do-It-Yourself projects, outdoor and indoor gardening tips, and more! Download here!
Top Contests of the Year:
- Inspiring Home Moments $20,000 Sweepstakes From overhauling a drab kitchen or transforming a boring bathroom to creating the ultimate backyard oasis or even adding on to create more space, the $20,000 grand prize will go a long way toward making any house a dream home.
- $5,000 Closet Makeover: We’re giving you the chance to enter to win a $5,000 Closet Makeover by providing you a theme on Facebook. Once you know that day’s theme head over to our blog and pin your favorite image of a tip or idea in that theme that you love using #SpringDream.
- Jump Start Your Summer Fun & Enter to Win $500: Take a few minutes to tell us about the fun activities you have planned and be entered to win $500!
Thanks for summing up 2013 with Homes.com and from us to you, we hope you have a great new year!