Nevada Foreclosure For Sale
Nevada Foreclosure For Sale
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,959 Sq. Ft.Henderson, NV 89052
- 3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,354 Sq. Ft.Pahrump, NV 89048
- 3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,680 Sq. Ft.Henderson, NV 89015
- 2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,064 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89108
- 2 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,167 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89178
- 5 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,632 Sq. Ft.Henderson, NV 89074
- 3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,372 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89121
- 2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,062 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89169
- 4 Beds • 4 Baths • 2,335 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89131
- 3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,651 Sq. Ft.Henderson, NV 89074
- 4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,822 Sq. Ft.North Las Vegas, NV 89031
- 4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,138 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89113
- 3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,056 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89147
- 4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,297 Sq. Ft.Las Vegas, NV 89143
You stopped by just in time to see these new foreclosure for sale.
When someone can no longer afford to pay his or her mortgage, his or home could be foreclosed upon. An unfortunate loss for one person could be another person's gain. Foreclosed homes are usually sold in "as is" condition, but with the proper inspections, these homes can be true gems. The state of Nevada currently has more than 14,000 foreclosed homes for sale in the state, each with its own unique style.
Many people choose to move to Nevada because of its vast variety of recreation. Of course there are the popular attractions like the Las Vegas Strip, taking a helicopter ride over nearby Hoover Dam, or visiting Lake Tahoe, but Nevada is also home to many lesser known attractions. Car and art enthusiasts might enjoy the International Car Forest of Last Church. This unique lot of 40 automobiles balanced atop one another features artwork ranging from scary skulls to potentially scary politicians. Nevada is also home to everything from beautiful Pyramid Lake in Reno to the creepy but cool Old Tonopah Cemetery in Tonopah. Whether you or your family are outdoors enthusiasts, art lovers or simply like to find the weirdest things possible, Nevada has plenty of it all. Don't forget to take a road trip along U.S. Route 50. Known as the Loneliest Road in America, the trip offers unparalleled views of open sky, fields and mountains.
Nevada, which means snow covered in Spanish, is considered the Western and Southwestern part of the United States. It became the 36th state on Halloween in 1864. Telegraphing the Constitution of Nevada to Congress was the largest and most expensive telegraph transmission ever. The state remained largely rural and uninhabited until 1931 when gambling came into the picture. Today the state spans nearly 111,000 square miles and has a total population of nearly 3 million people of all ages and backgrounds.