New Jersey Homes For Sale
New Jersey Homes For Sale
- New6 Beds • 3 BathsFairlawn, NJ 07410
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsRutherford, NJ 07070
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsMullica Township, NJ 08215
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsVentnor, NJ 08406
- Open 8/134 Beds • 4 BathsKendall Park, NJ 08824
- Open 8/154 Beds • 2 BathsHasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,471 Sq. Ft.Lawrence, NJ 08648
- New5 Beds • 3 BathsNewark, NJ 07112
- New4 Beds • 3 BathsHackensack, NJ 07601
- New4 Beds • 3 BathsClifton, NJ 07012
- New6 Beds • 2 BathsBogota, NJ 07603
- New6 Beds • 3 BathsGarfield, NJ 07026
- New1 Bed • 1 BathStanhope Borough, NJ 07874
- New2 Beds • 1 BathBrigantine, NJ 08203
- New4 Beds • 3 BathsEast Orange City, NJ 07018
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
Settled east of New York, New Jersey is both the 11th most populated state in the nation and the fourth smallest in area. The densely populated state offers a number of urban living opportunities. The city of New Brunswick offers a number of single-family suburban homes, which provide easy access to New York City. If you want something a little off the beaten path, Warren and Hunterdon counties provide some retreat. Lambertville, a small city in the area, offers single-family homes, town homes and apartments with a small town atmosphere.
Bergen County is the most densely populated area in the state with a number of major cities, including Englewood, Garfield and Hackensack, which are surrounded by a number of Burroughs. Englewood is home to the Bergen Performing Arts Center as well as the historic Englewood Golf Club, which hosted the 1909 U.S. Open Tournament. Hunterdon County offers more rolling hills and rural living, and its largest city, Lambertville, is known for its community events including the annual festival to recognize the return of the shad. The city also offers a number of dining venues and attractive boutiques. The notable Jersey Shore offers a number of recreational and entertainment venues. Most notably, Atlantic City is one of the most recognized resort towns in the nation and offers boardwalk activities and gambling. Also along the shore, Keyport offers quaint beachfront living and is known for its oyster industry, attracting many tourists who are interested in seafood.
The per capita income in the state is ranked as one of the highest in the nation, and it is home to a diverse range of industries and prominent corporations. The financial industry, telecommunications, pharmaceutical industry, chemical development and electrical development are important parts of the areas economy. While much of the area is urbanized, there is still a prominent agriculture industry and New Jersey is recognized for its blueberry, cranberry and spinach production. The area houses a number of major energy intensive industries, but is actually one of the lowest energy consumers. Finally, tourism is a central component of the local economy as many are attracted to the region