- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1928
- lot size6000
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Arlington real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Arlington, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$2,829.34Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 11/04/2018sale$ 0$725,000
- 04/29/2015sale$ 0$660,000
- 12/20/2007sale$ 0$549,000
- 03/22/1999sale$ 0$227,000
- A-Oakridge Elementary SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 0.50 mi
- AGunston Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 0.60 mi
- BWakefield High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 2.53 mi