Updated Private House
See More Photos
View 10151 Northwind Drive On the Map
Explore Northwind Drive
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
If you want a private backyard, wait no longer! Amazing wooded private backyard, lush beautiful landscaping, perfect for entertaining on your huge deck or just relaxing sipping wine and listening to the nature around you. Then step inside to enjoy this beautifully updated home that includes a gourmet Kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances that all stay. Updated bathrooms, including spa like walk in shower in the master. Master Suite includes a bonus room that could be used for exercise room, nursery, sitting room or just a private place to escape and enjoy some alone time. Don't miss all the amazing walk-in storage upstairs, finally a place to put everything! Come see it and you will want to call it Home!
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Indianapolis
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built1991
- lot size0.41
- neighborhoodthe moorings
- Appliancesdishwasher, garbage disposal, micro hood, oven range gas
- Coolingcentral electric, fans ceiling paddle
- Dining Room Dim12 x 12
- Disclosuresdefects/none noted, sales disclosure on file, sales disclosure see media
- Dues Frequencyannually
- Eating Areabreakfast room, center island, eat in kitchen, formal dining room
- Equipmentsatellite dish paid, water softener paid
- Exterior Featuresdriveway asphalt, playset, pool community
- Fee Includesassoc home owners, entrance common, insurance common area, maintenance common area, pool, snow removal, tennis
- Fireplacefamily room fireplace, gas log fireplace
- Heatingforced air
- Interior Featuresbuilt in book shelves, ceiling cathedral, floors hardwood, walk in closet, window bay bow, wood work painted
- Kitchen Dim15 x 13
- Listing Typeexclusive right to sell
- Living Room Dim15 x 12
- Lot Descriptionsidewalks, street lights, tree mature, trees small
- Master Bedroom Descriptioncloset walk in, sitting room, suite, tub full with separate shower, tub whirlpool
- Parking2 car attached, finished garage, garage door opener
- Porchdeck main level, multiple decks
- Property Subtypesingle family
- Roomsfoyer large, living room formal
- Sewermunicipal sewer connected
- Sqft Sourceappraisal
- Styletrad amer, two story
- Tax Exemptionshomestead tax exemption, mortage tax exemption
- Transaction Typesale
- Utilities Availablecable available, high speed internet avail
- Variable Rate Commissiony
- Watermunicipal water connected
- Water Heatergas
$1,473.26Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,088.51
- AAmy Beverland Elementary SchoolClass size: 20Distance: 2.04 mi
- C+Fall Creek Valley Middle SchoolClass size: 19Distance: 3.87 mi
- B-Lawrence North High SchoolClass size: 20Distance: 3.21 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number21568259
- Listing SourceMetropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
- Last Updated06/13/2018
- Listing AgentJudy Koehler
- Offered ByCarpenter, REALTORS?