1580 SqFt House In Fort Lupton
See More Photos
View 10231 County Road 14 1/2 Road On the Map
Explore County Road 14 1/2 Road
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
This is your opportunity to own a working horse ranch on the beautiful Front Range of Colorado. Located just 30 minuets north of Denver this fine property of almost 73 acres boasts a beautiful mountain view. Large indoor and outdoor riding arenas. training facilities, indoor and outdoor stalls, corrals, pastures, several outbuildings, and pipe fencing. The large barn has 32 stalls, 2 apartments, 2 lounges with indoor restrooms and a riding arena almost the size of a football field. There is a nice farm house on the property that has a main floor master bedroom plus 2 bedrooms on the second floor. Call today this property is sure to sell fast.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Fort Lupton
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built1910
- lot size72.9
- Appliancesdishwasher, disposal, dryer, range hood, refrigerator (kitchen), stove range oven, washer
- Constructioncement board
- Construction Typeframe
- Coolingair conditioning-central
- Flooringcarpet, wood floors
- Heatingforced air
- Horse Amenitiesfenced, loafing shed, outdoor arena, paddocks, pasture, tack room
- Horse Propertyyes
- Interior Featuresdouble pane windows, eating space / kitchen
- Laundrywasher/dryer included
- Roofcomposition shingles
- Site Featuresadjacent to open space
- Style2 story
- Viewmountain view
- Water Sourcepublic
$18,609.56Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$13,749.56
- C-Leo William Butler Elementary SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 2.97 mi
- CFort Lupton Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 2.90 mi
- C-Fort Lupton High SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 3.06 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number3592868
- Listing SourceREcolorado
- Last Updated06/14/2018
- Listing AgentKevin Gross
- Offered ByRE/MAX MOMENTUM