2868 SqFt House In Belvedere
See More Photos
View 103 S Arden Cir On the Map
Explore S Arden Cir
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishmetal
- year built1937
- lot size0.3
- Appliancesdishwasher, disposal, gas range, refrigerator
- Contingencyhome/eifs insp. con.
- Contingency Typecontingent
- Coolingcentral air, heat pump
- Disclosuresdisclosure statement, pet on premises
- Energy Efficientstorm doors
- Equipmentattic fan, cable hookup, ceiling fan
- Exterior Featuresdeck, poolhouse, storage shed
- Fenceback fenced, yes
- Flooringcarpet, ceramic, wood
- Heatingheat pump
- Interior Featuresbar, cedar closet, fireplace gas-natural, pull down attic stairs, walk-in closet, window treatments
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- New Constructionno
- Ownership Typesimple
- Parking3 space, converted gar, driveway spc, off street
- Poolin ground pool
- Property Sub Typedetached
- Roofasphalt shingle
- Sewercity county
- Viewriver, wooded
- Watercity county
- Water Heaterelectric
- Waterfrontriver, tidal, yes
$2,191.79Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,619.39
- BGranby Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.14 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.88 mi
- B+Granby High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.07 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10204709
- Listing SourceRE/MAX LeadStreet
- Last Updated07/15/2018
- Listing AgentDebra Griggs
- Offered ByRE/MAX CENTRAL