This Single Family Residence is located at 1031 25th St, Huntington, WV. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at $73,500, approximately $64 per square foot. This property was originally built in 1922. 1031 25th St is within the school district Cabell County Schools with nearby schools including Spring Hill Elementary School, Huntington East Middle School, and Huntington High School.
Home Value Estimate
Estimated Home Value
- Estimate Range$62,475 - $84,525
- Last 30 Day Change-$600 (-0.82%)
- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishconcrete block
- year built1922
- lot size15520
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Huntington real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Huntington, WV property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$294.51Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 05/08/2007sale$ 0$73,000
- CSpring Hill Elementary SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 0.55 mi
- CHuntington East Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 0.98 mi
- BHuntington High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 1.71 mi