Meticulously Maintained 4-Bedroom House In Longwood Reserve
- Price Reduced!
See More Photos
View 105 Keswick Court On the Map
Explore Keswick Court
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Envision one of the most popular Wilkinson Waterford custom model homes situated upon over an acre of architectural landscaped grounds. Meticulously maintained by the original owners the home invite's anew. The cul-de-sac positioning and large level lot bordered by woodlands combine enhancements. Immense natural light beaming into custom fenestration radiates the high-grade finishes. Expanded 42" Cherry Cabinets accentuated by tiled backsplash/wrought iron hardware provide storage. Gleaming level 3 granite counter tops create the ideal surface to prepare family meals or holiday deserts. The 20' cathedral Great Room ceilings expand family gatherings overflowing from the adjoining kitchen. Wainscoting/crown molding frame many rooms. Imagine hosting large family gatherings during the warmer months outside throughout the large manicured lawn. Layout characteristics provide a line of site optimizing furniture placement or hosting opportunities. Consider returning home to a spacious master suite complete with tiled bathroom room finishes. Relax watching the master suite's fireplace by lounging inside the reading area consistent maintenance/house generator add assurances--- public water/sewer decrease long term concerns. Easy access to Rt 1/202/95 limit commuting times to major regional hubs.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Kennett Square
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishstone
- year built2005
- lot size1.36
- Age11-20 years old
- Appliancesdishwasher, microwave, range / oven, refrigerator
- Bath Featuresstall shower and tub, tub and shower
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Exterior Descriptionstone, stucco
- Exterior Living Spacedeck
- Fencingwood fence
- Fireplace Count3 fireplaces
- Fireplace Descriptionbrick, gas
- Flooringhardwood, tile, wall to wall carpet
- Garage Count3 car garage
- Garage Descriptionattached garage
- Generalceiling fan(s), skylight
- Heating - Fuel Typegas
- Heating Typeforced air
- Interiorfireplace in master br, two-story family room
- Kitchen Featurescenter island, granite countertops
- Lot Size1-2 acres
- Special Programqc approved listing
- Watercity water
$3,850.62Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$2,845.01
- A-Kennett High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.40 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number7036416
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated07/17/2018
- Listing AgentMichael Kelczewski
- Offered ByBrandywine Fine Properties Sotheby's International Realty