1896 SqFt Townhouse In Charleston
See More Photos
View 1061 Ashley Gardens Boulevard On the Map
Explore Ashley Gardens Boulevard
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
This lovely three-story townhome, with a picturesque front porch and well-kept landscaping, is nestled in the desirable Grand Oaks community. There are no living space walls shared between each townhome which adds privacy you'll be sure to appreciate! The inviting open floor plan is complimented by smooth high ceilings, extra storage space, recessed can lighting, a tankless water heater, glistening hardwood flooring throughout the main level, and wall-to-wall carpet flooring on the staircase and upper floors of the home. Enjoy creating delicious home-cooked meals in the gourmet eat-in kitchen, which boasts granite countertops, matching stainless steel appliances, tall dark wood cabinetry, and an island.
Is this 3 bedroom townhouse a Homes.com match?
Search townhouses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Charleston
- property typetownhouse
- exterior finish--
- year built2014
- lot size--
- Amenitiescable tv available, lawn maint incl, walk/jog trails
- Construction Statuspre owned
- Exteriorcement plank
- Floorsceramic tile, wall to wall carpet, wood
- Garage Parking2 car garage
- Green Featurestankless water heater
- Master Bedroom Featuresceiling fan, multiple closets, walk-in closets
- Misc Exteriorporch - front porch, porch - screened, storage outbuilding, thermal windows/doors
- Misc Interiorceiling - smooth, ceilings - 9'+, kitchen island, walk-in closets
- Stories3 stories
- Typesingle family attached
$1,493.93Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,103.78
- BDrayton Hall Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.58 mi
- B-West Ashley Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 4.05 mi
- B+West Ashley High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 1.44 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number18000646
- Listing SourceCharleston Trident MLS
- Last Updated05/27/2018
- Listing AgentJeff Cook