Updated 3-Bedroom House In West Valley
View 10888 Route 240 On the Map
Explore Route 240
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Beverly A. Spross
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
DELAYED SHOWING-NO SHOWINGS-NO OPEN HOUSES-NO NEGOTIATIONS UNTIL JULY 20. Gives owner time for some updating and putting in some finishing cosmetic touches. Call this updated 3 bdrm 2 bath home! Fully drywalled, repainted, professionally cleaned carpets, glass backsplash & new countertops in fully applianced kitchen w/breakfast bar to family rm. and Morning room with many windows-perfect for casual dining. Formal dining opens to living room. Family rm. has wood burning fireplace and slider to huge back deck. Living rm. has beautiful carpet, bow window, wood stove. 2 bdrms and hall bath. Private master suite with bath. Washer and dryer included. Partially furnished Front deck and back deck restained. Huge 4+ car garage/barn with oversized door. 2/3 wooded lot. Pond is good for fishing, lounging or swimming.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in West Valley
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1997
- lot size4.75
- Additional Room1st floor bedroom, 1st floor master suite, family room, foyer/entry hall, laundry-1st floor, living room, master bedroom bath, morning room
- Dining Kitchenbreakfast bar, breakfast room, eat in, formal dining room
- Drivewaydirt, stone gravel
- Flooringceramic some, vinyl some, wall to wall carpet-some
- Foundationpier and beam
- Heating Fuelpropane, wood
- HOA Termsnone
- HVACbaseboard, hot water, wood auxiliary unit
- Kitchen Appliancescooktop - gas, dishwasher, dryer, microwave, oven/range freestanding, oven/range gas, range hood-exhaust fan, refrigerator, washer
- Listing Typeexclusive right to sell
- Lot Descriptionagricultural district, horses permitted, primary road, wooded lot
- Lot Shaperectangular
- Regional Board Codebuffalo
- Sale Optionsnormal
- Sewer Typeseptic
- Water Heaterpropane
- Water Sourcewell
- Year Built Descriptionexisting
$723.18Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$534.32
- B-Springville Elementary SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 3.27 mi
- B-Griffith Institute Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 3.16 mi
- A-Griffith Institute High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 3.43 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS NumberB1129549
- Listing SourceBuffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS, Inc.
- Last Updated07/28/2018
- Listing AgentBeverly A. Spross
- Offered ByWNY Metro Roberts Realty