This Single Family Residence is located at 111 Deens Ln, Bay City, MI. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at $43,400, approximately $51 per square foot. This property was originally built in 1910. 111 Deens Ln is within the school district Bay City School District with nearby schools including Linsday Elementary School, Handy Middle School, and Bay City Central High School.
Home Value Estimate
Estimated Home Value
- Estimate Range$37,324 - $49,476
- Last 30 Day Change-$18,400 (-42.40%)
- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishaluminum/vinyl
- year built1910
- lot size4356
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Bay City real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Bay City, MI property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$173.90Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 12/20/2007sale$ 0$32,000
- 04/19/2007sale$ 0$29,900
- CLinsday Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: mi
- Handy Middle SchoolClass size: 17Distance: mi
- CBay City Central High SchoolClass size: 18Distance: mi