House In Exmore
See More Photos
View 11592 Occohannock Road On the Map
Explore Occohannock Road
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Ralph W. Dodd
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Large, charming 3 Bedroom home in the heart of Exmore. Original hardwood floors, windows and bulls-eye molding throughout. Fireplace in Living room. Wrap around screened porch, detached garage and storage shed.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Exmore
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built--
- lot size0.5
- Dining Areadining room, eat-in kitchen
- Acreage.5-.9 acre +/-
- Age100 yrs +/-
- Appliancesdishwasher, dryer, microwave, range, refrigerator, washer
- Coolingwindow/wall unit
- Exteriorvinyl siding
- Exterior Featuresstone driveway
- Fireplaceone fireplace
- Foundationcrawl space
- Garage Descriptiondetached, garage
- Interior Featuresdining room, washer/dryer hookup
- Property Subtypehistorical
- Roofcomposition shingle
- Storageattic, shed barn
- Water Heaterelectric
- Water Sewerpublic water, septic system
$594.47Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$439.22
- B-Northampton High SchoolClass size: 10Distance: 14.16 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number46727
- Listing SourceEastern Shore Association Of Realtors Inc
- Last Updated05/19/2018
- Listing AgentRalph W. Dodd