House In The Chase
See More Photos
View 11637 Vixens Path On the Map
Explore Vixens Path
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 7 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Ellicott City
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built2014
- lot size3.36
- neighborhoodthe chase
- Appliancescooktop, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, garbage disposer, ice maker, microwave, refrigerator, washer
- Coolingattic fan, ceiling fan(s), central a/c, zoned a/c
- Exteriorbrick, comb, stone
- Hot Tub Spayes
- Heatingforced air, humidifier, zoned
- Home Owner Assessments Fee495
- New Constructionno
- Parkingdriveway, garage - attached, paved or surfaced
- Property Sub Typesingle family detached
- Property Type Other Descriptiondetached, residential
- Roofcomposition shingle
- Roomsbedroom, full bath, half bath
- Styleother, transitional
$19,638.26Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$14,509.61
- A-Triadelphia Ridge Elementary SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 4.02 mi
- A+Folly Quarter Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 4.22 mi
- ARiver Hill High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 2.10 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS NumberHW9567405
- Listing SourceLong and Foster (via Listhub)
- Last Updated06/10/2018
- Offered ByThe Creig Northrop Team - Clarksville