- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1952
- lot size10500
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Norfolk real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Norfolk, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$833.85Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 08/21/2018sale$ 0$214,000
- 09/28/2016sale$ 0$170,000
- A-Mary Calcott Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 0.22 mi
- BNorthside Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 0.13 mi
- BGranby High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 2.08 mi