Remodeled 4-Bedroom House In Griggs Acres
View Virtual Tour
View 12321 Interlaaken Dr Sw On the Map
Explore Interlaaken Dr Sw
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Interlaaken, between the lakes Remodeled Open Concept kitchen with large island, granite, gas cooking, walls of glass bring the outdoor gardens inside & open to the family room & nook! Stainless appliances & walk in pantry. Entertainer's dream Dining Room. Wet Bat & Living Room on the main, Den with fireplace perfect for future main floor living. Over sized master w/ walk in, fireplace and attached bath. Main house has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Main house 3450 sq.ft. Over sized garage w/ main level office space & apartment above-1 Bed 1 Bath. Outdoor living spaces, garden spaces, sports court & location add value! Unique. Kitchen Notes The kitchen is a warm and bright kitchen with dramatic atrium that defines the spaces yet they are open to the family room. The bay windows, warm cabinets and granite make the kitchen a classic space to make you feel at home. The family room has warm gas fireplace, extensive built-ins and nearby wet bar. There is also den on the main floor that has access to the 3/4 bath on the main. This gives the floor plan added flexibility and potential. Garage and Apartment The garage is detached with a large office space on the ground floor. Upstairs is a 1 bedroom and 1 bath apartment. Currently Rented on a Month to Month basis. Location Close proximity to I5, JBLM and Lakewood Town Center. Conveniently close to shopping and recreation areas mean that life is easier. Rare Location, condition and timeless.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Lakewood
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built1948
- lot size0.98
- Appliancesdishwasher, dryer, garbage disposal, microwave, range / oven, refrigerator, washer
- Area Amenitiesaquatic activities, boating, golf, outdoor activities
- Exteriorgardens, guest house, thermal windows / doors
- Exterior Descriptionwood siding
- Exterior Living Spacebalcony / lanai, deck, patio, porch
- Fencingfenced yard
- Fireplace Count4+ fireplaces
- Garage Count2 car garage
- Generalsecurity system, skylight, smoke detector, storage area
- Heating - Fuel Typegas
- Heating Typeradiator
- Interiorbay/bow window, blinds, fireplace in master br, walk-in closet, wet bar
- Lot Descriptioncorner
- Road Typecity / town street
- Special Programqc approved listing, video qc approved listing
- Watercity water
$4,337.06Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$3,204.41
- 07/30/2018decrease$ 36,000$839,000
- B-Lake Louise Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.56 mi
- BMann Middle SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 1.32 mi
- CClover Park High SchoolClass size: 19Distance: 1.35 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number1308676
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated09/12/2018
- Listing AgentMichael Morrison
- Offered ByMorrison House Sotheby's International Realty