Custom Built 2-Bedroom House In East Village
- Price Reduced!
View 1239 30th St Nw On the Map
Explore 30th St Nw
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Price reduced by $124,000! Ultra rare Georgetown elevator home. Superbly located on historic 30th St. Moments from shopping, cafes & worldclass dining hotspots. Bright kitchen, deep patio and garden with supplemental art studio or storage space. Custom built-ins throughout, 2 working fireplaces, skylights drench the home in sun. All levels are accessible via elevator. New HVAC, Systems, July 2018
Is this 2 bedroom townhouse a Homes.com match?
Search townhouses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Washington
- property typetownhouse
- exterior finishstucco
- year built1900
- lot size995
- Appliancesdishwasher, disposal, dryer, freezer, microwave, oven/range - gas, washer
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Fireplace Y/Nyes
- Interior Featuresbuilt ins, curved staircase, dining area, elevator, recessed lighting, window treatments, wood floors
- New Constructionno
- Water Accessno
$6,068.78Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$4,483.88
- A-Hyde Addison Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 0.33 mi
- B+Hardy Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 0.82 mi
- B+Wilson Senior High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 3.18 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number1000363298
- Listing SourceBright MLS
- Last Updated08/11/2018
- Listing AgentJennifer Smira
- Offered ByCompass