As-is 4-Bedroom House In Larchmont Edgewater
- Price Reduced!
View 1334 Monterey Avenue On the Map
Explore Monterey Avenue
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1930
- lot size0.12
- Appliancesdryer, garbage disposer, range - gas, washer
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Flooringtile - ceramic, vinyl, wood
- Ceiling Fanyes
- Heatingnatural gas
- Cable Readyyes
- New Constructionno
- Num Rooms8
- Parking Spaces3
- Property Sub Typesingle family detached
- Property Type Other Descriptiondetached, detached residential, residential
- Roomsbedroom, full bath, utility, walk-in pantry
- Stylenew traditional, traditional
$1,545.63Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,141.98
- A+Larchmont Elementary SchoolClass size: 20Distance: 0.24 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.62 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.96 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10200085
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc (via Listhub)
- Last Updated08/14/2018
- Listing AgentBobby Lawrence
- Offered ByBHHS Towne Realty