This Single Family Residence is located at 14 Nicholson Ave, Bucksport, ME. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at $131,900, approximately $100 per square foot. This property was originally built in 1936. 14 Nicholson Ave is within the school district Regional School Unit 25 with nearby schools including G Herbert Jewett School, Bucksport Middle School, and Bucksport High School.
Home Value Estimate
Estimated Home Value
- Estimate Range$110,796 - $153,004
- Last 30 Day Change-$11,200 (-8.49%)
- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding/shingle
- year built1936
- lot size14810
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Bucksport real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Bucksport, ME property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$528.52Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- G Herbert Jewett SchoolClass size: 15Distance: mi
- C+Bucksport Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: mi
- C-Bucksport High SchoolClass size: 10Distance: mi