Updated 3-Bedroom Ranch In Herculaneum
- Sale Pending!
View 1435 Spring Drive On the Map
Explore Spring Drive
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Keep your CASH! Seller will pay up to 6% of buyers closing costs with acceptable offer. Rare find, 1.6 acre lot features the best garden spot in Jefferson County, wooded privacy, super convenient highway access and without a doubt the most beautiful 3 bedroom ranch home this price range! Inside, quality abounds and it's easy to see in the owner's choice of updated windows, storm doors, flooring, cabinetry and even the overall design of the kitchen and bath. Lots of ways to enjoy living here-covered front porch with a scenic view is shaded from the afternoon sun, large rooms flooded with natural light are great for relaxing with a book or favorite hobby and the combination of eat-in kitchen, separate dining room and huge family room are vital ingredients for any size holiday gathering. Live surrounded by forest and still have every type of shopping and convenience within 2 miles . You just have to see it for yourself! Schedule your showing appointment now.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Herculaneum
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1967
- lot size1.63
- Basement8 ft + pour
- Constructionbrk/stn veneer frnt
- Contingency Typesubject to financing
- Coolingcentral electric
- Dining Room Descriptionseparate dining
- Disclosuresoccupancy perm req
- Doors Windowssome insulated wndws, some storm doors
- Fireplace Locationfamily room
- Garage Typeattached garage
- Heatingforced air, gas
- Kitchencenter island, eat-in kitchen
- Lot Descriptionbacks to trees/woods, wooded
- Occupied Byowner
- Sale Termscash, conventional
- Showing Instructionsappt. through mls, by appointment only
- Special Conditionsunknown
- Special Listing Conditionnone
- Styleresidential, traditional
- Transaction Typesale
$800.72Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$591.61
- Festus Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 2.04 mi
- AFestus Middle SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 2.32 mi
- AFestus High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.95 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number18033952
- Listing SourceMid America Regional Information Systems
- Last Updated08/01/2018
- Listing AgentJeff Wilber
- Offered BySimple Solution Real Estate