Restored 3-Bedroom House In Cool Spring Tilton Park
View 1509 W 7th St On the Map
Explore W 7th St
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
A well maintained Victorian property is offered. An updated kitchen,replacement windows, central AC, restored hardwood floors and vintage millwork provide quality while supporting historic characteristics. Vaulted ceilings allow immense light to filter throughout. The outdoor living space leaves the option of gardening or summer entertaining. Walking distance to St. Francis Hospital, public transportation or vibrant Little Italy & Trolley Square.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Wilmington
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1919
- lot size2178
- Appliancesrange / oven, refrigerator
- Bath Featurestub and shower
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Exterior Descriptionbrick
- Exterior Living Spacepatio, porch
- Fireplace Descriptionwood burning
- Flooringhardwood, tile
- Generalceiling fan(s)
- Heating - Fuel Typegas
- Heating Typeradiator
- Kitchen Featureseat-in kitchen
- Special Programqc approved listing
$852.94Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$630.19
- 08/09/2018decrease$ 14,000$165,000
- C-William C Lewis Dual Language Elementary SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 0.41 mi
- C+Skyline Middle SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 6.69 mi
- C+Alexis I Dupont High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 2.74 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number7114233
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated09/16/2018
- Listing AgentMichael Kelczewski
- Offered ByBrandywine Fine Properties Sotheby's International Realty