3996 SqFt House In Box Elder North
See More Photos
View 15096 Overton Street On the Map
Explore Overton Street
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Curb appeal says it all! Professionally designed and beautifully laid out, it starts at the wide open veranda at the front of the house and continues to every inch of its sunny 2.566 acres. This wonderful home is ready for you, all your toys and horses too! There are 4 beds, 4 baths, a great room with Juliet balcony and cozy fireplace, a welcoming kitchen with eat in space plus a formal dining room adjacent to a front sitting room. The house is sun filled with large windows trough out. The big basement is mostly finished and ready for your final touches. The back slider opens to a brick paver patio with an elegant trellis covered walkway and a large fire place for gathering family and friends. The oversize four car garage is adjacent to gated RV parking. The Box Elder communities are close to all the conveniences of Brighton while maintaining quiet country living. Don't miss seeing this special home. Buyer can add a out building. Fire pit for your out door parties.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Brighton
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built2004
- lot size2.57
- neighborhoodbox elder north
- Appliancesdisposal, microwave oven, refrigerator (kitchen), stove range oven
- Constructionbrick, wood siding
- Construction Typebrick, frame
- Coolingair conditioning-central, ceiling fan
- Dues Frequencyquarterly
- Exterior Featurescovered patio, fence, front porch, garden area, patio, professional landscaping, sprinkler system, utility shed, yard
- Fee Includescommon area grounds maintenance, irrigation water, trash removal
- Fireplacegas/gas logs
- Fireplace Locationfamily room
- Flooringcarpet, tile floor, wood floors
- Heatingforced air
- Interior Featuresdouble pane windows, five piece bath, open floor plan
- Roofcomposition shingles
- Style2 story
- Water Sourcewell
$3,618.01Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$2,673.14
- C+Mary E Pennock Elementary SchoolClass size: 22Distance: 8.15 mi
- C+Prairie View Middle SchoolClass size: 20Distance: 11.76 mi
- C+Prairie View High SchoolClass size: 23Distance: 12.04 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number9547556
- Listing SourceREcolorado
- Last Updated05/16/2018
- Listing AgentDarren Crocker