Private House With Curb Appeal
View 1805 Andy Circle On the Map
Explore Andy Circle
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
A Hidden Gem in South Bossier's River Bend Subdivision. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, Home has been well maintained and has great curb appeal. 1540 Square Feet of living space, Ceramic Tile in Living, Dining, and Kitchen area, Master Bath has separate sinks and vanities, Covered Back Patio, and more. Great Location, Great Schools, and a Great Community. Brand New Roof installed in June of 2018. Call today to schedule a private showing!
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Bossier City
- property typeresidential
- exterior finish--
- year built1989
- lot size0.04
- Fireplace Count1 fireplace
- Garage Count2 car garage
- Watercity water
$930.47Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$687.47
- 08/09/2018listed$ 0$179,999
- 07/28/2008sale$ 0$156,000
- 06/24/2007sale$ 0$155,000
- Curtis Elementary SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 0.34 mi
- B+Elm Grove Middle SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 2.36 mi
- AParkway High SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 2.33 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number231037
- Listing SourceC21
- Last Updated10/09/2018
- Listing AgentShane Cheatham
- Offered ByCENTURY 21 United