Lot In Murdock
View 203 Columbia On the Map
See More Photos
Great views from the building site. Mt Hood, the Columbia River, the City lights of The Dalles. Septic site evaluation approved, drill well or connect to public water, power and phone at the road. Outside the National Scenic area so permits through Klickitat County only. Bordered by State Land. Land is mixed open grass land with level building area and sloped rocky areas. Unique and interesting.
- property typelots/land
- exterior finish--
- year built--
- lot size12.99
- Viewmountain s, river, territorial
- Lot Descriptionprivate
- Lot Size Range1 to 2.99 acres
- Topographylevel, sloped
- Utilitieselectricity available, natural gas not available, phone available, public water-500'+, septic site approved, water available
- Road Surfacegravel
- Present Useraw land
- Limited Representationfull service
- Offering Typecall seller's broker
- Price Typelist price
- Termscash, contract, conventional
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
$706Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$536.82
Local Mortgage Rates
- 01/02/2019listed$ 0$125,000
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number19134550
- Listing SourceRegional MLS (Portland)
- Last Updated04/02/2019
- Listing AgentLori Clark
- Offered ByPathfinder Real Estate Service
lots land for sale
-- bds | -- ba | -- sqft
Great views from the building site. Mt Hood, the Columbia River, the City lights of The Dalles. Septic site evaluation a...