2526 SqFt House In Fairview
- Price Reduced!
View 2115 Victor Street On the Map
Explore Victor Street
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
This in one not to miss - Stunning 2 story full brick home in Benton Park. The foyer will blow you away - Two story entrance! Custom stained glass around the front door. First floor over-sized living room with two sides of windows. Great room with fireplace & chefs kitchen, decor cooktop, double ovens, & stainless steel appliances. Granite throughout the kitchen including massive bar height counter. Large walk-in Kitchen pantry by St. Louis Closet Company. French doors from great room to the backyard deck. Half bath completes the first floor. Wooden staircase leads to second floor with a large master suite with jetted tub, separate shower, custom stained glass window, 2 separate walk-in closets, gas fireplace with Italian marble mantle. 2 additional bedrooms & a full bath in addition to the laundry room on this level. Custom plantation shutters throughout. Large unfinished basement has roughed in plumbing. Two car detached garage. Private fenced yard. Be ready to call 2115 Victor home!
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Saint Louis
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built2005
- lot size0.14
- Amenitiesworkshop/hobby area
- Appliancesdishwasher, disposal, downdraft cooktop, gas cooktop, range oven gas, refrigerator, wine cooler
- Bedroom Descriptionmaster bdr. suite
- Coolingcentral electric
- Dining Room Descriptiondining/living rm cmb
- Disclosuresoccupancy perm req, sellers discl. avail
- Doors Windowssome stained glass, some storm doors, some tilt-in windows, some wood windows
- Fireplace Locationgreat room, master bedroom
- Garage Typedetached, garage door opener
- Heatingforced air, gas
- Interior Features10 foot ceilings, some carpeting, some window treatmnt, some wood floors, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closets
- Kitchencenter island, solid surface counter, walk-in pantry
- Master Bath Descriptionwhirlpool & sep shwr
- Miscellaneous Featuresdeck, flat roof, high spd connection, near public trans, smoke alarm/detec
- Other Rooms2 story entry foyer, 2nd floor laundry, entry foyer, great room, living room
- Possessionat closing, negotiable
- Sale Termscash, conventional, rrm/arm
- Showing Instructionsappt. through mls, by appointment only, supra
- Special Conditionsunknown
- Special Featuresowner occupied
- Special Listing Conditionnone
- Stylecontemporary, residential, traditional
- Transaction Typesale
$1,752.40Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,294.75
- CSigel Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.36 mi
- C-Fanning Middle SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 1.59 mi
- C+Roosevelt High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 1.03 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number18042338
- Listing SourceMid America Regional Information Systems
- Last Updated08/15/2018
- Listing AgentThomas Burfield
- Offered ByBerkshire Hathaway Alliance