- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding
- year built1942
- lot size6545
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Norfolk real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Norfolk, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$1,079.08Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 02/01/2018sale$ 0$81,500
- B+Willard Model Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 0.60 mi
- Lafayette Winona Middle SchoolClass size: --Distance: 0.33 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 2.27 mi