Home Value Estimate
Estimated Home Value
- Estimate Range$284,162 - $320,438
- Last 30 Day Change-$1,700 (-0.56%)
- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding/shingle
- year built--
- lot size113692
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Kingston real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Kingston, NH property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$1,211.31Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 06/25/2016sale$ 0$286,000
- 05/03/2007sale$ 0$329,000
- 06/28/2006sale$ 0$350,000
- BDaniel J Bakie SchoolClass size: 10Distance: 0.66 mi
- BSanborn Regional Middle SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 5.63 mi
- C+Sanborn Regional High SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 2.74 mi