5-Bedroom House In Providence
- Sale Pending!
View 2301 Providence Park Ln On the Map
Explore Providence Park Ln
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Welcome Home! Enter to gorgeous hardwood flooring and ceramic tile with 9' ceilings on the main level with formal dining room, sitting room and large family room - Look at that view out the living room windows! This home sits on a premium lot and the view showcases that! Beautiful kitchen with 42" cabinetry and center island, Mud/laundry room off the 3 car garage. Level 2 boasts a large master en suite with walk in closet, double vanity and separate shower and tub. 3 more bedrooms and a full hall bathroom- all brand new carpeting protected from the meow meow's. Escape to your private lower level suite and have a "parents retreat" like no other! Outstanding large Owners suite, walk in closet, and a HUGE bathroom with separate jetted tub, gorgeous tile work with new insert shower and so much space. This truly is the escape you dream of right in your own home! There is office space, sitting space, a ventless gas fireplace and the walk out entry.
Is this 5 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Herculaneum
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built2007
- lot size0.24
- Appliancesdishwasher, microwave, range oven gas
- Basement9 ft + pour, bathroom in ll, full, rec/family area, walk out
- Bedroom Descriptionmaster bdr. suite, other
- Constructionbrk/stn veneer frnt, vinyl siding
- Contingency Typesubj. to clos-buyer, subject to financing, subject to sale
- Coolingceiling fan, central electric
- Dining Room Descriptionseparate dining
- Disclosuresflood plain no, sellers discl. avail
- Doors Windows6 panel door(s), some insulated wndws
- Fireplace Locationbasement, master bedroom
- Garage Typeadditional parking, attached garage, garage door opener, workshp/storage area
- Heatingforced air, gas
- Hoa Fees Frequencyyearly
- Interior Features9' ceilings, some carpeting, some window treatmnt, some wood floors, walk-in closets
- Kitchencenter island, custom cabinetry
- Lot Descriptionbacks to trees/woods, sidewalks, streetlights
- Master Bath Descriptiondouble sink, full bath, tub & separate shwr
- Miscellaneous Featuresburglar alarm-leased, burglar alarm-owned, covered porch, smoke alarm/detec
- Other Roomsutility room
- Possessionat closing
- Sale Termscash, conventional, fha, va
- Showing Instructionsappt. through mls, occupied, pet, supra
- Special Conditionsunknown
- Special Featuresowner occupied
- Special Listing Conditionnone
- Styleresidential, traditional
- Transaction Typesale
$1,356.95Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,002.57
- Festus Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 2.18 mi
- AFestus Middle SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 2.41 mi
- AFestus High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 2.03 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number17095501
- Listing SourceMid America Regional Information Systems
- Last Updated08/13/2018
- Listing AgentJennifer Jones
- Offered ByRealty Executives Five Star