House With Mountain Views
View 23101 Road Cc On the Map
Explore Road Cc
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
An exceptional and rare opportunity for an avid outdoorsman to own a private 2,449-acre recreational ranch bordering the San Juan National Forest and BLM land. The ranch is being offered for sale for the first time in over 60 years and has been utilized over the years as a recreational hunting retreat and for cattle grazing. The property is a mix of beautiful rolling pastures and hills with mature gamble oak and juniper woodlands, multiple stock ponds, breathtaking 360-degree mountain views, as well as stunning views on parts of the property that overlook the Dolores River valley and McPhee Reservoir. There is abundant wildlife with mule deer, elk (in the elk migration path), black bear, wild turkey, and combined with a trail network that provides easy access to the rugged landscape, it naturally creates a hunters paradise. There is a 1,250 SF off-grid hunting cabin with modern amenities and beautiful views off the deck, along with an additional cook house and utility shed. This is a serene country setting, offering great privacy and magnificent views, yet still close to Cortez, Telluride, and Durango.
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Pleasant View
- property typeresidential
- exterior finish--
- year built--
- lot size2449
- Amenitiescattle ranch, estate ranch, horse ranch, hunting ranch, recreational ranch, sporting ranch
- Area Amenitiesaquatic activities, area boat dock, area boat ramp, area climbing, area fishing, area hiking, area horse riding/stables, area hunting, area skiing, area snowmobiling, biking, boating, casino / gambling, golf, outdoor activities
- Area Descriptioncountry living, equestrian / polo, fishing, hunting, mountain, privacy, skiing
- Body of Waterpond
- Exteriorout building
- Lifestylesaquatic activities, boating, country living, equestrian, farm & ranch, fishing, game farm / safari, golf, hiking, hunting, mountain, outdoor activities, privacy, ski (snow), water view
- Locationbacks to park land
- Lot Descriptionirregular, open, pond on lot, wooded
- Lot Size100+ acres
- Property Descriptionacreage, farm / ranch
- Special Programqc approved listing, video qc approved listing
- Viewslake & stream, mountain, pond, scenic, water
$19,100.65Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$14,112.40
- Montezuma Cortez High SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 20.98 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number736613
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated08/07/2018
- Listing AgentZach Morse
- Offered ByLegacy Properties West Sotheby's International Realty