1501 SqFt House In Galesburg
View Virtual Tour
View 2401 Grand Ave On the Map
Explore Grand Ave
See More Photos
Endless possibilities in this 3BR newly refurbished home situated on over 2 acres in town zoned B-2 (General Business). Open or relocate your existing business (salon, office, build a building for storage, workshop, etc.) or move right in and enjoy the newly remodeled interior featuring a spacious living room (w/wood burning fireplace needs inspected), large dining room, well-sized kitchen with new appliances, main floor pantry w/washer-dryer hookups, remodeled bath, full clean basement for storage, newer Hi-Eff furnace, private patio, John Deere lawn tractor, and TMI Home Warranty!
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Galesburg
- property typeresidential
- exterior finish--
- year built1890
- lot size2.16
- Accessibility Featurespotential
- Appliancesceiling fan(s), dishwasher, disposal, range oven, refrigerator
- Dining Room Levelm
- Dining Room Dim16 x 15 4
- Heating Sourcenatural gas
- Interior Featuresefficiency windows, storm doors
- Kitchen Floorlaminate
- Kitchen Dim15 5 x 11 3
- Laundry Roomroom
- Laundry Room Levelmainfloor
- Living Room Floorlaminate
- Living Room Levelmain
- Living Room Dim23.3x15.2
- Showing Instructionsappointment only, showingtime 800-746-9464, vacant
- Water Sewersewer city, water city
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
$333.03Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$253.38
- 09/01/2018decrease$ 10,900$59,000
- 05/03/2018listed$ 0$69,900
- 08/29/2007sale$ 0$55,000
- C+King Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.70 mi
- CLombard Middle SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 1.05 mi
- CGalesburg High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 3.52 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number182563
- Listing SourceWestern Illinois Realty
- Last Updated10/25/2018
- Listing AgentCHUCK ROSS
- Offered ByMel Foster Co. Galesburg