Remodeled 3-Bedroom House In Osage
- Price Reduced!
View 24033 Pine Avenue On the Map
Explore Pine Avenue
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
3 bedrooms and full bathroom on a large lot in the quiet town of Osage. Close to the stores, restaurant and beach in Osage. New well, remodeled bathroom, newer siding and newer windows. Affordable home, minutes to Park Rapids!
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Osage
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishstone
- year built1915
- lot size0.31
- Basement Descriptionconcrete block, partial, poured concrete, unfinished
- Development Statuspreviously owned
- Exterior Featuresbrick/stone, vinyl
- Heatingforced air
- Lender Ownedno
- Lot Descriptionirregular lot
- Potential Short Saleno
- Roofasphalt shingles
- Sewerprivate, tank with drainage field
- Styleone 1/2 stories
- Waterdrilled, well
- Zoningresidential single
$449.21Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$331.90
- B+Century Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 8.72 mi
- BPark Rapids Area Century Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 8.71 mi
- B-Park Rapids Area High SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 9.04 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number4957361
- Listing SourceNorthstar MLS
- Last Updated08/10/2018
- Listing AgentLori Longworth
- Offered ByRE/MAX First Choice