Remodeled 3-Bedroom House In Osage
View 24033 Pine Avenue On the Map
Explore Pine Avenue
See More Photos
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Osage
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1915
- lot size0.31
- Basement Descriptionconcrete block, partial, poured concrete, unfinished
- Development Statuspreviously owned
- Exterior Featuresbrick/stone, vinyl
- Heatingforced air
- Lender Ownedno
- Lot Descriptionirregular lot
- Potential Short Saleno
- Roofasphalt shingles
- Sewerprivate, tank with drainage field
- Styleone 1/2 stories
- Waterdrilled, well
- Zoningresidential single
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
$490.51Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$373.20
Local Mortgage Rates
- 09/26/2018listed$ 0$86,900
- B+Century Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 8.72 mi
- BPark Rapids Area Century Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 8.71 mi
- B-Park Rapids Area High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 9.04 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number4957361
- Listing SourceRE/MAX Integra HomesConnect
- Last Updated10/30/2018
- Listing AgentLori Longworth
- Offered ByRE/MAX FIRST CHOICE REALTY