- Super cute studio in Downtown Lansing with preserved 1950's style. 2nd floor unit in a small, quiet building with on-site laundry. Walkable to Washington Square, REO Town, Cooley, LCC, and more. 5 minute drive to MSU campus.$595 /month + electric + $25 /month for gas (heat)Pet friendly!!(RLNE6270593)
2509 Maplewood Ave, Lansing, MI 48910
Located on the south side walking distance to Ingham Medical, these 1 BR apartments are a GREAT value. Most have been updated with new kitchens and baths. Rent includes heat, water, sewer, garbage and a carport. There are laundry facilities in each building and extra storage. Close to shopping, 1.5 blocks from the bus stop in a neighborhood area vs. a main street makes it a great place to call home.(RLNE98150)Visit Site Source
This property is managed by Beztak, 2021 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies, sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. Call and let us tell you why!
- Finishing up the remodel on this 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment in REO Town! Available July 1st. Call for more details and to schedule a showing!(RLNE6596192)
- Beautifully remodeled 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment in Downtown Lansing! 1st floor unit. Concrete counter tops, subway tile, cool fixtures, A/C, and more! Nice sized closet in the bedroom!Located in the Cherry Hill Neighborhood, right next to a huge park on the river with kayak and boat launch. Walkable to Washington Square and REO Town. $795 /month + Electric + $59 /month for fiber optic internetPet friendly - Laundry facility in building(RLNE6487245)
The Outfield is located within the stadium district of downtown Lansing, and directly in the outfield of Cooley Law School Stadium. Residents will be among a hearty entertainment district complete with bistros, breweries, concerts, art and culture. Throughout the summer the stadium features baseball, festivals and one-of-a-kind concerts.
The Arbaugh is a mixed-use building with 48 loft-style apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms. It is a historical retail/office building that was originally built in 1905 at 401 S. Washington, in historic downtown Lansing, MI. The building is named after Frank N. Arbaugh, one of two partners who started a rapidly growing department store that lead to the construction of the building in 1905. In 1909, Arbaugh bought his partner out and the company thrived through the 1930??s when a large portion of the company was sold to Sperry & Hutchinson. The company operated until 1969. With shoppers heading to malls in the 1970??s the building was closed in 1972. The building was purchased by automobile dealer Karl Story and eventually served as a state office building. Today, it provides an exceptional loft living experience. The Arbaugh is a masonry building constructed using built-up beam construction and round steel post and steel interior construction. The first level of The Arbaugh is 17,000 square feet with upper floors using 15,000 square feet. The basement is 21,600 square feet.
- First floor unit in a beautifully remodeled duplex! In unit laundry, butcher block counter tops, cool fixtures, and more!!Located in Lansing's Cherry Hill Neighborhood. Right next to a huge park on the river with kayak and boat launch. Walkable to Washington Square and REO Town! 5 minute drive to MSU campus.$1,050 /month + Gas + Electric + $59 /month for fiber optic internetPet friendly!!(RLNE6514644)
- Newly remodeled 1st floor 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment in a Historic building in Downtown Lansing!Walkable to Washington Square, REO Town, LCC, Cooley, and a 5 minute drive to MSU.$750 /month + ElectricPet friendly(RLNE6546219)
The Vista at the Heights at Eastwood feature studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom luxury apartment living. Interested in catching a movie? Looking to satisfy your appetite? Love to shop? There's no shortage of options! The Vista at The Heights is waiting. Residents of our pet-friendly Pine Lane Estates community also enjoy all the luxury amenities at the Vista. To learn more about Pine Lane Estates, visit www.livepinelane.com
Beautiful Studio Apartment Near Downtown Lansing - Beautiful 2nd floor studio apartment in the Artist's Avenue building! 1929 factory building converted into apartments. Exposed brick, concrete countertops, subway tile, cool fixtures, A/C, and more! Very short walk to the Capital City Market, bars, restaurants, the baseball stadium, and everything else Downtown Lansing has to offer!Check out the 3D Virtual Tour!: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=icz29NdzB4h$795 /month + Electric + $59 /month for fiber optic internetPet friendly - Credit/Coin operated laundry facilities in building(RLNE6485750)
Redwood Delta Township is where you??ll find the single-story apartment you've been looking for. Live in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, pet-friendly home with an attached garage. Enjoy being surrounded by charming greenery, with easy access to I-96 and all the amenities of the Delta Township community just a stone??s throw away. You can even get to the hustle and bustle of Lansing in 15 minutes. But more than that, you can feel at home in a neighborhood atmosphere where life is quiet and friendly. Won't you join us?Redwood is an Equal Housing Provider.
BLOCK600, the highly anticipated development opening Summer of 2020, is situated on 150,590 square feet along Michigan Ave holding 40 residental apartments, a 37,000 square foot urban grocery store, and a 122 room Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Lansing's Stadium District next to Downtown Lansing. BLOCK600 transforms the livability in the Capital City, providing easier access to groceries, fresh produce, and the amenities and accommodations that Lansing needs to thrive.
We are located only 1 block away from the Capital Building downtown Lansing and close to Cooley Law School. Metro place was built with great concern for the environment, which means you can be proud of our green rating. Our spacious, open floor plans feature all the modern finishes you love, including wood-style vinyl floors, quartz counter-tops, custom designed cabinetry and more. You will also enjoy plenty of closet space, a walk-out balcony and an in-unit washer and dryer.
In addition to the walkable location and ample onsite parking, Marketplace offers cutting edge amenities inside each unit. Dynamic color patterns flow from hallways to interiors providing the style, while stainless steel appliances, hard surface flooring and laundry in each unit provide substance. Marketplace also gladly accepts furry friends with a Dog Washing station onsite for your personal use! Just ask about pet restrictions and deposits!
Up to $600
2509 Maplewood Ave, Lansing, MI 48910
Call to ask about this home today!(517) 897-4283