- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishframe wood/stucco
- year built2002
- lot size11829
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Lafayette real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Lafayette, CO property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$3,218.42Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 05/20/2018sale$ 0$824,700
- 06/14/2011sale$ 0$475,200
- 02/26/2004sale$ 0$610,000
- B+Lafayette Elementary SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 2.09 mi
- B-Angevine Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 2.24 mi
- C+Centaurus High SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 2.27 mi