- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishframe
- year built1998
- lot size10720
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Harrisburg real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Harrisburg, PA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$857.09Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 11/11/2018sale$ 0$220,000
- 03/24/2010sale$ 0$219,000
- 01/13/2003sale$ 0$147,900
- 09/29/1999sale$ 0$115,000
- 06/10/1998sale$ 0$163,600
- A-Linglestown Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: mi
- B+Linglestown Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: mi
- B+Central Dauphin High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: mi