2-Bedroom House In Belmont Place
See More Photos
View 2630 Argonne Ave On the Map
Explore Argonne Ave
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1947
- lot size--
- neighborhoodbelmont place
- Appliancesdryer hookup, elec range, refrigerator, washer hookup
- Contingency Typenon contingent
- Coolingcentral air
- Disclosuresdisclosure statement, pet on premises
- Equipmentcable hookup, ceiling fan
- Exterior Featurespatio
- Fenceback fenced, partial, yes
- Flooringvinyl, wood
- Heatingforced hot air, nat gas
- Interior Featuresfireplace wood
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- New Constructionno
- Ownership Typesimple
- Parking4 space, garage det 1 car
- Poolno pool
- Property Sub Typedetached
- Roofasphalt shingle
- Sewercity county
- Unit Description1 living lvl
- Watercity county
- Water Heatergas
$759.89Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$561.44
- CLindenwood Elementary SchoolClass size: 26Distance: 0.50 mi
- B-Azalea Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 4.05 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.67 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10198961
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Last Updated06/14/2018
- Listing AgentMonica Balzano
- Offered ByBeach South Realty LLC