House In Convenient Location
View 2812 Middle Towne Cres On the Map
Explore Middle Towne Cres
See More Photos
Wonderful home in Middle Towne Arch. Enjoy the tree lined street and convenient location near schools, shops, interstate and light rail. Enter the inviting foyer and notice the formal Dining Room, and generous Living Room with a gas fireplace. Delight in the spacious eat-in-kitchen with pantry, and all appliances that convey. Take pleasure in the ample master bedroom with sitting area, and sizable master bathroom. Relax on the rear deck, appreciating the landscaped yard. Must see!
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1994
- lot size0.04
$1,235.47Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$912.82
- 08/15/2018decrease$ 4,000$239,000
- 07/10/2018decrease$ 5,500$243,000
- 06/21/2018listed$ 0$248,500
- CChesterfield Academy Elementary SchoolClass size: 20Distance: 0.30 mi
- C+Ruffner Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 1.17 mi
- C+Lake Taylor High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 3.49 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10200132
- Listing SourceColdwell Banker
- Last Updated09/30/2018