Downtown House With Off-Street Parking
View 29 Mount Vernon Street On the Map
Explore Mount Vernon Street
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
This stunning, renovated carriage house is centrally located within downtown Newport in the famed Historic Hill neighborhood. Meticulously maintained, this residence boasts a bright and open floor plan with high end, state-of-the-art appliances and finishes throughout. The first floor was created to entertain! The living room, dining room and kitchen were elegantly designed with the open concept in mind, and the exposed brick just gives this home so much more character! On the second floor, you will find three bedrooms and one large shared bath complete with a soaking tub. The third floor offers an additional room perfect for an office/den/sleeping space or storage. In addition, there are three off-street parking spots, central air, and a gorgeous blue stone patio and deck right off the kitchen, opening up to a perennial garden surrounded by low-maintenance grounds.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Newport
- property typeresidential
- exterior finish--
- year built--
- lot size0.08
- Ageover 50 years old
- Area Amenitiesaquatic activities, area boat dock, area fishing, area horse riding/stables, biking, boating, deep water mooring, golf, outdoor activities
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Exterior Living Spacecourtyard, deck, patio
- Fireplace Count1 fireplace
- Flooringhardwood, wall to wall carpet
- Heating - Fuel Typegas
- Heating Typeforced air
- Kitchen Featureseat-in kitchen, gourmet kitchen
- Road Typecity / town street
- Roofasphalt shingle roof
- Special Marketluxury properties, vacation / second home
- Special Programqc approved listing
- Watermunicipal water
$5,112.46Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$3,777.31
- C-Rogers High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 1.64 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number1197488
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated08/16/2018
- Listing AgentJessica Chase
- Offered ByGustave White Sotheby's International Realty