- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishaluminum siding
- year built1942
- lot size8982
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Norfolk real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Norfolk, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$486.85Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 08/12/2018sale$ 0$124,900
- 06/13/2005sale$ 0$130,000
- 02/12/2001sale$ 0$59,900
- B-Sherwood Forest Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.37 mi
- Lafayette Winona Middle SchoolClass size: --Distance: 1.42 mi
- C+B T Washington High SchoolClass size: 10Distance: 2.58 mi