3600 SqFt Farmhouse In Bradford
- Price Reduced!
View 328 Center Road On the Map
Explore Center Road
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Bradford, NH - Stately c.1825 Colonial Farmhouse presiding over 154 acres of agricultural history. 23 acres of productive soils, floodplain pasture/hayfield, hillside woodlot, 4,000 feet along Hewes Brook, wildlife galore. Crops, livestock, horses...what's your plan or dream? Contact NH Conservation Real Estate at 603-253-4999 or visit us at NHConservationRE.com.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Bradford
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built1850
- lot size154.66
- Appliancesdishwasher, range - electric, refrigerator
- Basement Detailscrawl space, partial
- Basement Entrywalk up
- Body of Waterbrook
- Constructionwood frame
- Construction Statusexisting
- Documents Availabledeed, property disclosure, right-of-way (row), survey
- Electric100 amp, circuit breaker(s)
- Exteriorclapboard, vinyl
- Exterior Featuresbarn, porch
- Flood Zoneyes
- Foundationbrick, granite
- Heatingbaseboard, hot water, multi zone, stove - wood
- Heating Fueloil, wood
- Interior Featuresattic, laundry hook-ups, walk-in pantry, wood stove hook-up
- Lot Descriptionagricultural, conserved land, corner, country setting, deed restricted, farm, farm - horse/animal, field pasture, hilly, level, lowland, major road frontage, mountain view, river, rolling, sloping, view, walking trails, wooded
- Negotiable Itemsstove - wood
- Possessionat closing
- Possible Useagriculture, bed and breakfast, farm, farm - horse/animal, field pasture, orchards, recreation, residential, tillable, woodland
- Roadgravel, paved, public
- Roofshingle - asphalt
- Sewerconcrete, septic
- Sqft Sourceother
- Stylecolonial, farmhouse
- Waterdrilled well
- Water Accessowned
- Water Heaterelectric
$2,558.81Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,890.56
- A-Kearsarge Regional Elementary School At BradfordClass size: 9Distance: 1.87 mi
- B+Kearsarge Regional Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 7.19 mi
- BKearsarge Regional High SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 7.70 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number4655470
- Listing SourceNew England Real Estate Network
- Last Updated07/12/2018
- Listing AgentTom Howard
- Offered ByNH Conservation Real Estate